Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Feeling stuck? Try this 👯

So when I was in counseling, my counselor helped me to make a list of self-care things that I can do to  empower myself. It can be a mixture of short-term and long-term goals that will gradually build and encourage you.

Here are just a few items that were/are on my list:

  1. Get a part-time position
  2. Buy a computer
  3. Continue drawing and doing Graphic Design projects
  4. Read and study my Bible
  5. Write
  6. Spend quality time with my son
  7. Get in touch with my core
I have the job for almost a year, I bought the computer and I am continuing on all the other goals that I have set for myself.

I will be honest, it may not feel like you are doing a whole lot, but you are making HUGE leaps!  Continue to be positive and be press on. Taking the time to rediscover yourself will bring great healing.

Once you get started, you won't want to stop! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment